14th Annual EXPO ‘Feed the Children’ Fundraiser & Fun Run/Walk
WHEN: Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 9AM-3PM.
WHERE: Graham Elementary School, 10026 204th St. E. Graham, WA 98338.
GKCC’s Purpose: Linking community together while serving the Graham area.
There are many volunteer opportunities. From Science classes to Reading Tutoring to Holiday Fundraisers, there is always a place for anyone interested in volunteering their time and energy to their community.
We would be honored to have you as a valuable sponsor and a dedicated volunteer!
We are actively seeking donations or sponsors to assist us in achieving our goals by:
- Providing a safe community environment for the homeless children in the Greater Graham area
- Educating our children, keeping them off of drugs and building strong families
- Giving children hope, pride and helping them to become responsible adults
- Providing food, shelter and family services to at-risk children and their families in need
- With over 360 hungry and homeless children in the area, there is definitely a need to assist with providing for these families
Your contribution goes a long way in achieving these goals and the rewards are very positive. Help Feed a Child in need!
We continue to educate and guide our children through excellent learning programs within the Bethel School District.
Each year the GKCC sponsors this Expo Event and Proceeds benefit the “Feed the Children Project.”
Participants can enjoy live entertainment, a silent auction, unique handcrafted items, snacks, and enter the annual “Fun/Run/Walk” fundraiser event.
We are looking for Vendors, Shoppers, Donors, Entertainers and Sponsors.
Participation in this Worthy Project will raise funds for the ‘FEED the Children’ Program.
Please call for information about how to become a sponsor; be a volunteer, or submit a vendor or entertainment application. All applications are due to Carol by February 28, 2017.
COME OUT FOR THIS FREE EVENT — SUPPORT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY — FREE TO ALL AGES
For more information, please contact Carol Wright.
Graham/Kapowsin Community Council grahamlearning.org Carol Wright 253 279 3071 or email@example.com