Rhubarb Days / Arts and Crafts Festival, Sumner. Saturday, July 18, 10 am to 7 pm, and Sunday, July 19 from 10 am to 6 pm. Look for Chuck Jensen’s table and cover. He needs some help!
Gig Harbor Summer Arts Festival, July 18-19. Judson Street, free. Gig Harbor Co-Captains Janet and Jo will help new volunteers. Tacoma Maritime Fest, Saturday, July 18, 10 to 6 pm, and Sunday, July 19, 10 to 5 pm. At the Thea Foss Park and Foss Waterway Seaport, 705 Dock Street. We need volunteers to come! Ethnic Fest, Wright Park, Tacoma. Saturday, July 25, and Sunday, July 26. Great opportunities for petitioning. Free, noon to late afternoon. We will have petitions at booths! Come on down…
Steilacoom Salmon Bake, Sunday, July 26, noon to 4 pm. Sunnyside Beach, 2509 Chambers Bay Road. Parking is $5 at the park, but free shuttle ns from town (park at city hall). , $15 for the salmon dinner, $6 for the hot dog dinner.
Lacamas Fair, August 29-30, Lacamas Community Center, 32113 8th Avenue South, Roy, Wa
Other summer events…
- Proctor Arts Fest, Saturday, Aug 1, 10 to 5 pm.
- Pierce County Fair, Aug 6-9, Graham
- Eatonville Art Festival, Aug 7-9, Eatonville
- Fircrest Fun Days, Aug 7 and 8, Fircrest Park.
- Music and Art in Wright Park, Tacoma, Sat Aug 8
- Hilltop Street Fair, Tacoma, Aug 22, 11 to 7 pm. MLK Jr. Way, 9th to 13th.
- Franke Toby Jones outdoor concerts, all 4 Thursdays in August, starts 6:30 pm.