FREDERICKSON, WA – Growth is coming to the center of Frederickson. Here is a short list of some of the alleged new changes.
- Potelco Electric – Randles Site 98 acres 196/67th Ave
- Frosty Dry Freeze — storage unit under power lines on 176th W off Canyon
- James Hardie — Cement-Siding for housing, doubling their plant and work force
- Sierra Pacific Lumber — 208 between 30th/38th Ave. North side,
- Taco Bell across from Taco Time
- Carl’s Jr.
- ACU Credit Union – NW Corner 176th/Canyon
- Walgreen’s – NE side of Canyon/176th; SW side will be a gas station
- Sit down restaurant, still undetermined
- Franciscan Health Care- SW Corner Canyon/176th
- Big Box store with 100,000 sq. ft. still undetermined
If you want to stay on top of changes, you can join the Facebook group for the Frederickson Clover Creek Community Council, watch their website http://fcccc.us/ , attend meetings of the Frederickson Land Use Advisory Council, regularly check the Pierce County Planning Department information