GRAHAM, WA — The 16th Annual EXPO ‘FEED the Homeless Children’ Fundraiser & Fun Run/Walk will take place Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 9AM-3PM. All ages are welcomed.
Th location this year is Frontier Park Lodge (Pierce County Fairgrounds) 21718 Meridian E, Graham, WA 98338.
This fundraiser supports the ‘FEED the Homeless Children’ Project for over 600 homeless children in the Greater Graham area.
The Graham Kapowsin Community Council’s (GKCC) purpose is linking community together while serving the Greater Graham area.
There are many volunteer opportunities. From Science classes to Reading Tutoring to Holiday Fundraisers, there is always a place for anyone interested in volunteering their time and energy to their community.
We would be honored to have you as a valuable sponsor and a dedicated volunteer!
We are actively seeking donations , shoppers or sponsors to assist us in achieving our goals by:
- Providing a safe community environment for over 600 Homeless Children in the Greater Graham area
- Educating our children, keeping them off of drugs and building strong families
- Giving children hope, pride and helping them to become responsible adults & giving them a brighter future
- Providing food, shelter and family services to at-risk children and their families in need
- With so many hungry and homeless children in the area, there is definitely a need to assist with providing for these families
We continue to educate and guide our children through excellent learning programs within the Bethel School District.
Each year the GKCC sponsors this Expo Event and Proceeds benefit the ‘FEED the Homeless Children’ Project and Harvest House.
Participants can enjoy silent auction items, unique handcrafted gifts and enter the annual “Fun/Run/Walk” fundraiser event.
We hope you will help us by participating in this Worthy Project aimed at raising funds for ‘FEED the Homeless Children’.
Please call about becoming a sponsor; volunteer, vendor or entertainer.
For more information contact Carol Wright @ 253-279-3071, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contribution goes a long way in achieving these goals and the rewards are very positive! Help Feed a Child in need!