PIERCE COUNTY PARKS — Come one, come all to the first ever outdoor movie night at Tacoma Narrows Airport!
A joint production of Friends of Tacoma Narrows Airport (FoTNA) and the Gig Harbor Film Festival, with 15 co–sponsors!
- – Saturday – August 27, 2016
- – Gates open at 6:30 PM, movie begins at dusk
- – Location: Juranich Brothers Hangar, just south of the control tower and north of the water tanks
- – $5.00 per person, tickets may be purchased at www.gigharborfilmfestival.org
- – Bring your own lawn chairs and blanket
Why you should come:
- – Fun for the whole family!
- – Feature film is Disney’s “Planes”
- – Beer/cocktail garden, sponsored by The Hub and Heritage Distilling (must be 21 or over)
- – BBQ sponsored by Perry Bros. BBQ
- – Pizza sponsored by The Hub
- – Popcorn sponsored by American Family Insurance
- – Free ice cream sponsored by Heritage Bank